GNUCash Android App Export to GNUCash on Laptop

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 06:30:23 EDT 2016

Mike,

The Android app is a separate product and you're probably better off asking
on their support website at
https://plus.google.com/communities/104728406764752407046

I see they have an outstanding issue where multi currency transactions are
completely ignored during export which sounds like your problem.  Have you
opened the file with a text editor to confirm your transactions are
definitely included in it or not ?  see
https://github.com/codinguser/gnucash-android/issues/571 for details

HTH, cheers DaveH