importing qfx file gets all descriptions & memo set to null

The Geek [Zorin OS 10 64amd] jjkavaky at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 16:14:29 EDT 2016

Howdy,

      After trying to fix the problem of importing a qfx into an account
& it being imported into the wrong account, fixed that problem by
changing the
ACCTID to a new id and it imported correctly.

      Now when I try to import a qfx file to another account, the
'Generic import transaction matcher'  shows the word _null_, without the
underscore, for every
entry in the 'Description' & 'Memo' fields.

      Looks like I am getting deeper & deeper into trouble.

      Any ideas or help is welcomed.

      Have a good day.