Steve butterandsalt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 19:58:39 EDT 2016

Once in a while, more frequent than I like, I find that when re-starting
GnuCash, it does not load my previously selected accounts and reports.
Sometimes, but not always, it seems to happen when my system freezes
(unrelated to GnuCash) and I need to do a computer restart.

Is there any way to "force" GnuCash to load certain accounts/saved reports
when it doesn't do so on its own?

Using Windows 10, GnuCash Version 2.6.14.