Managing stocks in foreign currencies

Roman Decker roman.decker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 10:52:23 EDT 2016

Ok, I have a parent account now also denoted in GBP. I now have the
following:

* Securities     € 1000
** Stocks        € 1000
*** Stocks EUR   € 1000
**** ...
*** Stocks GBP   £ 100
**** WMH.L       £ 100

The WMH.L Stock is still not contributing to my total "Stocks" or
"Securities" value. How can I make that happen?

Thanks for the help,
Roman Decker