Associating Two Existing Transactions

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 19:53:53 EDT 2016

I think that the  only mechanism that GnuCash has for this issue is use the
transaction matching feature in either the OFX or QIF importer.  There the
matching can be done during the import.  Once the duplicated transactions
exist they would have to be identified and deleted one at a time.
If there were duplicated accounts created, one can be set to be a sub
account of the other.  Then deleting the sub account allows the
transactions to be shifted to the parent account.  Try that in a test copy
of your data file first to see how it works

David C