How and when to use ....
lipchg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 12:06:39 EDT 2016
Just another separate list of questions.
1) In real life, I have 10k in my bank account.
So to use GNUCash, I create an entry in Equity > Open Balances (Increase
column) with Tranfers to Asset > Bank Savings account. Is that correct? When
do I use the decrease column in Open Balances?
2) When I borrow money from friends to buy a car, I have to create an entry
under Liabilities > Loans with amount put under "Increase" column, is that
For 'Transfer' column, what do I link it to?
1) Assets > checking account? or
2) Assets > bank saving accounts? or
3) Assets > cash on hands? or
4) Directly to Expenses > Car?
Please advise. Thank you.
View this message in context: http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/How-and-when-to-use-tp4687168.html
Sent from the GnuCash - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the gnucash-user