Wrong password and you're out!

Steve butterandsalt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 08:46:11 EDT 2016

So I'm using GnuCash 2.6.14 and Windows 10...

I seem to have a continuing saga of being "penalized" if gawd forbid I enter
the wrong password when going to download transactions from one of my
accounts...

If I enter the wrong password, it eventually returns "no transactions".  And
if I go to try it again, it skips over asking me for my password, it just
returns "no transactions".  In other words, once I enter a wrong password,
I'm never given a chance to enter the correct one.  I have to go to the
Online Banking Setup and redo the account.

Anyone experience similar trauma or have a brilliant suggestion?  I seem to
enter the wrong password every couple of weeks, and this is starting to get
old, although I'm gettin' really good at the Online Banking Setup!!!!