Granular tracking of reimbursed expenses

Macho Philipovich macho at resist.ca
Sat Oct 22 17:30:58 EDT 2016

Thanks Edward.

Perhaps I'm not understanding, but isn't this the same as the initial
suggestion you made?

As I remember it, the problem was that when I select all of the
insuranceX accounts in the cash flow report, it simply aggregates them
into an overall total and the breakdown it gives instead displays all of
the other accounts into and from which money has been transferred with
respect to the selected accounts.

I would be very pleased if I'm mistaken about any of this, so please let
me know!

Thanks again,

Macho