File transfers

gilloz gilloz at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 09:20:01 EDT 2016

Hello:  I have a Desktop and a Laptop with the Linux Mint(LM) OS's installed.  My Laptop has LM 18 and my Desktop has LM 17.3 installed.  My Desktop has the GnuCash program installed.  My accounts are checking and saving accounts.  How would I go about transferring my GnuCash files from the LM 17.3 computer to the LM 18 Laptop?  I have no clue which file(s) to transfer to my LM 18 computer.  If you can't, can you direct me to a website where I can access this or any information that would help me?  File transfers in Windows using computers with Quicken is easy because all the information is located in one Q type file.  I don't see that trying to open any of the GnuCash files.  I also do not want to lose any of this data trying to figure out how to do this.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks