changing customer on invoice

Eric W. Rathhaus eric at ewrlaw.com
Sat Oct 29 13:22:19 EDT 2016

I have an invoice that a customer asked me to invoice his employee
directly.  I unposted the invoice and tried using the customer button to
change to whom the involver is issued.  Even after I filled in the new
customer number for the employee, the program did not add in the
appropriate information for that customer.  Do I have to add manually?  Is
this process even allowed? Is the problem that I need to erase the job
information first?  Any assistance is appreciated.
Kind regards,

Eric W. Rathhaus
Law Office of Eric W. Rathhaus
484 Lake Park Avenue, # 50
Oakland, CA 94610
415.577.0920 tel
415.737.0603 fax

www.ewrlaw.com

*Confidentiality :*

*The information contained in this message is legally privileged and
confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s)
named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
please be advised that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of the
information in this message, and/or the name(s) of the person(s) it is
addressed to, is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error,
please notify us by returning this email to us.  If that is not possible,
we will reimburse you for any costs in returning this message to us through
other means.*