not saving changes

Eric W. Rathhaus eric at ewrlaw.com
Sat Oct 29 17:10:53 EDT 2016

Is it possible that I accidentally set my checking account ledger to only
show transactions up to a specific date?  I was doing my 2015 accounting
and the account only shows transition thru 2015.  If I did this, how I can
open up the account to all dates?

Kind regards,

Eric W. Rathhaus
Law Office of Eric W. Rathhaus
484 Lake Park Avenue, # 50
Oakland, CA 94610
415.577.0920 tel
415.737.0603 fax

www.ewrlaw.com

*Confidentiality :*

*The information contained in this message is legally privileged and
confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s)
named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
please be advised that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of the
information in this message, and/or the name(s) of the person(s) it is
addressed to, is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error,
please notify us by returning this email to us.  If that is not possible,
we will reimburse you for any costs in returning this message to us through
other means.*