Non-working account

Wm tcnw81 at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Fri Sep 2 06:03:20 EDT 2016

On Thu, 1 Sep 2016 12:12:43 +0100, in gmane.comp.gnome.apps.gnucash.user,
Phil Reynolds <phil-gnc at tinsleyviaduct.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 1 Sep 2016 12:08:44 +0100
> Phil Reynolds <phil-gnc at tinsleyviaduct.com> wrote:
>
>> I have an account on my file to keep track of Swedish cash I hold. It
>> has 1000 SEK showing in it at present. However, if I try to decrease
>> this by 973, no new balance shows.
>>
>> Why would that happen? Using 2.6.4 from Debian stable.

You'll get a lot more help if you use a more recent version. 2.6.4 is
sufficiently old (2014) that people will be scratching their heads trying
to remember what specific currency issues were extant way back then, I can
remember that there were some ...

> OK after reopening - so no real problem.

Closing and opening shouldn't be necessary.

--
Wm