Can't reconcile Assets

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 10:41:40 EDT 2016

That is now the way GnuCash works starting in 2.6.13 when there are
sub-accounts denominated in something other than the currency of the
selected account.  This is mainly applicable to security accounts inside
brokerage accounts, but you have found another case.

Most users reconcile each bank and brokerage account separately, so they do
not see what you are seeing.

David C