migrating from Windows 7 to OSX-El Cap

Robert Comey westwindenvironmental at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 20:25:44 EDT 2016

Colin-

When I open the files on the thumb drive on the windows machine using File>Open I am also getting zero values for all accounts categories and subcategories. Interestingly, when I open the same file from the GnuCash folder, the correct values are there, HOWEVER the access date for every access to GnuCash is always the same, 5/15/2014, and not the present date of access. Looks like my data is living somewhere else…any clue on how to determine where and redirect to the GnuCash folder?
Note that all the log files also show the original date I built and installed GnuCash, eg. WWE-GnuCashAccounting.gnucash.20140515161549.log

Thanks,
RC