Unable to download USAA Invest Bank data to GnuCash account

smada46 at wbaccess.net smada46 at wbaccess.net
Wed Sep 7 17:33:24 EDT 2016

I used to be able to download transactions from USAA Investment Bank to my GnuCash investment account, but USAA made some changes and for some time have been unable to.  Contact with USAA is useless as they say they only support Quicken and are unwilling to discuss the issue.  I have also tried WebConnect to download an OFX/QFX file to import.  The downloaded file shows there is 6kb of data in the downloaded file, but when I import, the Generic Import Transaction matcher opens, but there are no transaction displayed.   I am not sure where to go from here.  Are there any things I can check?