Reconciliation vs balance assertions

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 11:03:01 EDT 2016

Starting with release 2.6.13 these 'Assertions" can be entered without a
transfer account as long as they have zero amount.

I am used to the old days when we had to assign a bogus transfer account to
collect these transactions, and I will continue to do that because I
sometimes go to that bogus account to find a note from some time in the
past.

David C