Gnu Backups on Screen

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 05:33:28 EDT 2016

Using Windows ? Sounds like you've just dumped your gnucash data file on
your desktop.  Create a folder in your documents folder i.e.
"C:\Users\xxxxxx\Documents\GnuCash\Data Files" and move your gnucash data
file into it and open it from there in future.  Your log files will then be
created in the same folder and won't be splattered all over the desktop.

Cheers Dave H.