Line of credit

Alan Schold aschold at q.com
Thu Sep 15 12:05:40 EDT 2016

Thanks again for the great advice. Double entry accounting is just not
my strong suit. So if I want to track payments from that basket
separately, I guess I ought to create an artificial second checking
account. I assume the debit (LoC) and credit (new checking) accounts are
to be connected, or will I need to enter the amounts manually.