Line of credit

Richard Bishopp rbishopp44 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 18:33:33 EDT 2016

My first and only exposure to double entry is gnucash so I understand the
initial confusion.  In the line of credit scenario I used a loan account
like my mortgage.  Seemed natural to me since the home equity line was
based on the value of the home and the equity already available.  I also
use a simple savings like account for reward points and gift cards. So I'm
sure anything will work fine if it makes sense to the user.
Rich...

sent from my electronic leash.