I have a need

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 15:24:20 EDT 2016

Mike,

You won't get copies of the checks that you wrote from GnuCash, but you can
get a list of the checks that you entered into your data file by opening
the register view of each checking account  and setting the view > Sort to
use Number.  Use View > Filter to select the date range.  Then you can
search the register (Ctrl-F) for the range of check numbers that you see in
that view to filter out deposits, etc.  Then run a register report on the
results.

David C