QFX import problem and work around, possible bug or new feature?

gbguy ereeder at mailup.net
Tue Sep 20 15:27:10 EDT 2016

Spoke with Chase "technical" support today.  What a waste of time.

The bottom line is that they have no idea why the extra two lines were added
to each transaction.  In addition, they don't support GnuCash so they
wouldn't pursue the issue any further.  I did understand that their Quicken
users haven't reported a problem, so we are pretty much stuck with things as
they are from the Chase side.