Unknown Ruble Symbol

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Wed Sep 21 14:34:59 EDT 2016

> On Sep 21, 2016, at 6:44 PM, Игорь Обоймов <orion.msk at inbox.ru> wrote:
>
> Thank you for answer, John!
> Yes, I set Arial font (and also Verdana, Tahoma and some more Cyrillic fonts) not in GnuCash settings only, but also in the special settings program -  "Select GnuCash Theme", but the result remained the same.
> In Windows settings (I use Windows 7 Pro) I can change Regional Settings only, and in Currency settings I may choose between $, € and ₽ only (see an attached file).

Igor,

Please remember to copy the list on all replies. The more people thinking about the problem the better.

The only setting that counts for this is the Select GnuCash Theme program.

Is the question-mark symbol that shows in a black diamond or by itself?
If you open Tools>Security Editor and edit CURRENCY>Russian Ruble, do you get the symbol or a question mark?

Regards,
John Ralls