QFX import problem and work around, possible bug or new feature?

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 22:17:02 EDT 2016

If I recall, the examples given early in this and possibly related threads
not only had invalid elements, but they also had a lack of valid and
meaningful text to use to populate a description field in an imported
transaction.  This would not help the user if there are many transactions
with similar values.

At this point it is just another issue to watch for when the dust settles.

David C