GnuCash Localization

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Sep 24 01:38:32 EDT 2016

> On Sep 24, 2016, at 5:44 AM, Игорь Обоймов via gnucash-user <gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:
>
> Hello!
>
> I would like to offer the corrected GnuCash translation into Russian.
> Whether is it possible to make it?

Igor,

No problem. The translation hasn't been updated in 5 years, so we can assume that the previous translator has lost interest. You'll find his name and email address in the po file should you want to contact him. You'll find guidance for proceeding at http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation. If you have any questions, ask on IRC (be patient, it might take some time for someone to notice your post and respond), here, or in gnucash-devel at gnucash.org.

Regards,
John Ralls