Using GNUCash for commercial property held by LLC - Some newbie questions

replicon replicon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 10:47:48 EDT 2016

This is awesome, thank you both for the detailed responses! I'll draft up a
couple of versions, and set up a meeting with the accountant.

So it sounds like for the initial setup costs, the best option is to set it
up as Equity, and then for the cases where I personally put money into the
bank account and then pay out of the bank account, treat it as a Loan
(Liability).

Presumably, when I do my personal taxes, that amount can be linked to the
biz tax setup somehow, and written off... or something like that. :)