Expense Bar Chart Report Errors

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 00:36:22 EDT 2016

Michael,
I get that error as well, following your steps. The barchart report aggregates bars to a particular level in the account hierarchy, which defaults to 2 levels. If the only account you choose is at a deeper level than that, you will get this error. You can change the "Show Accounts until level" on the accounts tab of the report options.
Don't know if that qualifies as a bug or not. ..
David

  On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 6:09, Fross, Michael<michael at fross.org> wrote:   Hello David,

Apologies!  I should have included that.  I'm running the latest version
(2.6.14) on Windows 10.

The program does not crash.  I get that error the the cursor remains a
circle, but it' still usable to click in GNUCash.

No report is generated.  The screen just contains the error message.

Michael