How to register Insurance refund invoice

Alberto Dante alberto.dante at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 05:11:38 EDT 2016

I'm individual with small business, and I need to manage both.
So, should I register the insurance refund transaction as following:

Assets:Current Assets:Checking Account:Bank Account
Income:Insurances refund
Expenses:Medical Expenses:Insurances Refunds

with negative values in Expense account?
Thanks, Alberto