Automatic Currency Update

Игорь Обоймов orion.msk at inbox.ru
Wed Sep 28 13:41:06 EDT 2016

Ok, thank you very much! All works, and Currency updated...

But now every time I run GnuCash, also run Perl and for a few seconds appears the black DOS-window.
Can I control appearance of this window and run the Perl in those cases when currency exchange rates download is not required?

Best Regards!
Igor