Identifying invoices paid this month

Katie Eldridge eldridgetideswell-katie at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 29 11:17:00 EDT 2016

Hi,

Use the 'Transaction report', then use the report options to select
account 'Accounts Receivable' and the appropriate dates in the 'general'
tab.  This will give your invoices issued as well as the payments, but
depending what you need you will probably be able to use the secondary
sort order so all the payments are listed together.  The 'Customer
Report' gives this for a single customer, aka 'Statement of Account'.

hope that helps,

Katie