Reversing transaction not refreshing screen properly

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 08:00:20 EDT 2017

Syd,

The type of quirk that you are describing could be an artifact of GnuCash
itself or of the particular details of the installation, release version,
your OS and other factors such as network issues.

To narrow it down please tell us your OS, the version of GnuCash you are
using and if there are any other circumstances such as using a memory stick
or network file location.

David C