seeing data for weekends in reports

limcidson limcidson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 13:07:43 EDT 2017

Hello, I'm a new user of gnuCash and I'm really excited about using it.
However, I have one issue with the reports. I can't seem to be able to see
data for Saturday and Sunday in the "Expenses vs. Day of Week" report. This
is also a problem for the similar report for income. I'm sure I'm doing
something wrong and am not seeing where I can adjust a setting that will
allow these days to be reported. I really need to be able to see every day,
so any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!