CSV Import

GT-I9070 H gti9070h at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 01:24:49 EDT 2017

Hi Steve,

Why do not you try to use XLSM2QIF?

Https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Published_tools

You can import your CSV data into XLSM2QIF, work the data as you want with
the power of MS Excel and export to QIF and then do a QIF import into
GnuCash.

XLSM2QIF has a powerful QIF exporter and the QIF importer of GNUCash works
well.

That would solve your problem now.

Good luck!
GTI