CSV Import

Gerald Ellis gellis at aeneas.net
Mon Apr 3 00:18:11 EDT 2017

Geert:

I am running Fedora 4.9,14-200.fc25.i686+PAE on an HP 8200 Compaq Elite
Desktop PC.  I have been trying to Upgrade my gnucash 2.6.25 to the
latest version 2.6.16 without success.
I ran the Quick Instructions from your post and got the 2.6.99 nightly
update to load properly and it appeared to work.  I did not want to
continue using it so I ran the steps to return to the gnucash package
from the distribution and got the original 2.6.15 to install.

How can I upgrade to 2.6.16?