Help! Lost files

Anita Graves anitagraves at mac.com
Mon Apr 3 05:39:30 EDT 2017

I am so grateful to you for your reply and the things you have told me in this latest message.

However, I want you to know that by some miracle, I have found a file that opens with my data intact!

I don’t know how that happened, but I am very happy right now and I am writing note to myself to remember the exact file name and will not change it again.

Thanks, Maf. for your wonderful help,
Anita