A/R incorrect on balance sheet

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Apr 3 13:52:42 EDT 2017

On Mon, 3 Apr 2017, Derek Atkins wrote:

> A balance sheet is at a single point in time, not "for the year..."  So
> it's possible that there are additional A/R transactions from "earlier"
> that you're not seeing on the aging report but do see in the Balance
> Sheet.

Derek,

   The balance sheet's only date is March 31, 2017 which I assume includes
the period of January 1, 2017--March 31, 2017.

   The A/R transactions were posted earlier in the month and are correct in
the ageing report but not shown on the balance sheet. The amount on the
balance sheet does not match any invoice.

Rich