A/R incorrect on balance sheet [RESOLVED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Apr 3 17:10:19 EDT 2017

On Mon, 3 Apr 2017, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Thanks for these. However there is one more screenshot I'd like which is
> the actual A/R register. That would show me not just these transactions
> but anything else, including payments, plus the dates of them, etc.

Derek,

   Mea culpa! I had looked at the A/R register before and did not notice the
duplicate payments for one invoice. Just plain overlooked it; no excuses.

   Your asking to see the register caused me to look closely, line-by-line,
and I saw the duplicate payments. Deleted one and now the balance is
correct. So is the balance sheet.

Thanks for making me see what I kept missing before,

Rich