Mac users have a huge problem, I think! Gnucash won't open anything now

Adonay Felipe Nogueira adfeno at openmailbox.org
Tue Apr 4 14:12:21 EDT 2017

About OpenOffice, I find LibreOffice better, also because it's
free/libre software (computer program) (as in freedom, not price).

Now, the case of OpenOffice is somewhat interesting, because there are
lots of "traps" inside it. It seems to depend too much on
non-(free/libre) software.

And LibreOffice also supports the Open Document Format. So we have two
goodies in one thing. :)

You can download LibreOffice for macOS X, that is 10, or later, from
[[http://www.libreoffice.org/download/download/?type=mac-x86_64&version=5.3.1]].