Payroll Question

Melissa lutz sweet_mel_lisa at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 4 10:36:43 EDT 2017

Thanks for getting back to me Christoph,

I do have it set under business. I'm bookkeeping for a business and need to track all of the income and outcome for 2016 for taxes. I need to record what the business has purchased and sold but more importantly, the HST on everything. is there a way to set tax on what i record to automatically calculate and track that instead of manually splitting every transaction? I've never done anything like this before so may need a step by step answer. I'm looking through the GnuCash manual but i can't find the answers i need. I really appreciate the help!

Melissa