Locking Tabs

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 13:13:43 EDT 2017

I believe that the information about which tabs are open, window sizes,
displayed report options, etc are in the user files not the data files.
Try finding the user files for your computer and saving a backup.  there
should be such a file for each data file.  Then restoring that backup would
bring the missing tab back without losing recent transactions.  Try that on
a test file first before doing it on your data file.

David C