Fwd: Re: Year end options

Alain Dormoy cageda at bbox.fr
Sat Apr 8 13:03:24 EDT 2017

Maf

Tks.
It looks like it works only if I mark as "placeholder" each and every subaccount. Is that correct or am I missing something?

Alain

De : Alain Dormoy
Date : samedi 8 avril 2017 18:59
À : cageda
Objet : Fwd: Re: Year end options

--
Envoyé depuis l'application myMail pour Android

-------- Message transféré -------- De : Maf. King maf at chilwell.net À : gnucash-user at gnucash.org Cc : Alain Dormoy cageda at bbox.fr Date : vendredi, 07 avril 2017, 03:43PM +02:00 Objet : Re: Year end options

  On Friday, 7 April 2017 14:37:42 BST Alain Dormoy wrote:
  > Derek.
  >
  > I have marked a number of accounts as "hidden". Each time I hid the main
  > account, trusting that its sub-account would get hidden in the process . The
  > accounts and sub-accounts are indeed hidden from the CoA but still show in
  > the pop up menu (teh one that opens in the "Transfer" column when you click
  > in it).
  >
  > Is there anything I missed somewhere in my preferences?
  >
  > TIA
  > Alain

  Hi Alain,

  IIRC, you also have to mark the accounts as "placeholder" to hide them from
  the drop-down lists.

  HTH,
  Maf.

---