Report tab displays all white - worked last time (Aug 2016)

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Mon Apr 10 06:49:34 EDT 2017

On Monday, 10 April 2017 11:34:19 BST Geert Janssens wrote:
> On maandag 10 april 2017 05:24:01 CEST John Ralls wrote:

> > Interesting. What's acroread got to do with anything?
>
> Probably webkit detects it as a plugin.
>
> Geert

As a user of OpenSuSE, I can contribute (but not much) here - my reports are
all fine using GC 2.6.15 on OpenSuSE Leap 42.2

Acroread is not in the standard Leap install.  It can be tacked on from some
community sources, and I don't know if Adobe offer a version directly or not -
but I guess that such things would be considered unstable &| unsupported.

A thought has also crossed my mind - IIRC, Leap 42.2 was only released in
November, so if the OP hasn't touched his system since last August, it seems
unlikely to be anything better than an early beta of 42.2?

more mud to obscure the waters...
Maf.