Tab usage suggestion solicted...

Steve butterandsalt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 13:23:02 EDT 2017

I'm using the latest versionn of GnuCash on Windows 10.

I have lots of tabs open, especially saved reports. Scrolling from left to
right, or right to left, to access a particular tab (I generally know where
I want to go, as I always use the same tab order), is a pain because of the
length all the tabs take up across the screen.  Is there a trick or what do
others do to jump from tab to tab easily, other than scrolling, or is there
no other options, creative or otherwise?  And I've tried shortening the name
of the tabs as much as possible, so looking at options other than that one
which I assume is the obvious answer...

Thanks...  Steve