Tab usage suggestion solicted...

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 15:26:59 EDT 2017

David T.

I did not think of your solution.
However, it does not work well for me because I have very long strings in
descriptions, memos, notes, and Accounts.  It takes a lot of horizontal
space away mostly from the description field because it is the column that
shrinks as required to hide the horizontal scroll bar.

I imagine that it can work well for many users.

David C