Gnu Cash

Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 14:42:13 EDT 2017

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 3:36 AM, Brian Joannidi <
brianjudy.joannidi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Alex,
> I am trying to use Gnu cash. However although I have put in the language
> as English I am getting the USA format. Further more the date keeps
> reverting to 1898 which is somewhat before I was born😀
> I have been using Quicken 98 and it has been very difficult to find a
> programme to repalce it.
> I would appreciate it if you could advise me on these matters.
>
> Kind regards,
> Brian Joannidi

I found this email in my 'spam' folder.

Go to www.gnucash.org and sign up for the gnucash-users list. I am
forwarding this e-mail to that list where there are many users who are
likely to provide you with assistance. Do not send emails directly to
individuals unless specifically asked to do so.

Regards,

Alex