Gnu Cash

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Sat Apr 15 07:21:19 EDT 2017

Hi Greg,

I should have thought that a print-out of un-reconciled items in an account
would be pretty easy to generate in GC.  (clue: in account register, turn off
View->Filter By->Reconciled, then run the Account? Report)

But I haven't tried it. And I haven't got GC running atm to check the menu
names...

David: Isn't a reconciliation report effectively a printout of the same data
as is in the reconcile dialogue just before you click "Finish"?  Which I
agree, is not so easy to report on. (but maybe the same procedure would work,
but view -> only Cleared?)

0.02
Maf.

--
Maf. King
PGP Key fingerprint = 8D68 A91F 733B 2C1F 43B7  2B7C E591 E8E1 0DE7 C542