Gnu Cash

Katie Eldridge eldridgetideswell-katie at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 15 09:56:49 EDT 2017

You've nearly got there:

With the account tab open -

View -> Filter -> Status -> unreconciled

then

Reports -> Account Report

Now you can print!

Then change back to your account tab and View -> Filter -> Status ->
select all
to get back to your normal view.

The report seems to save with the filter switch on (although you don't
seem to be able to edit the filter in the report options), so if you
refresh the open report now it won't change back to showing all
transactions, and if you save it you can run it again without doing the
account filter and it will show just the current unreconciled (and
uncleared) transactions.

hope that helps,

Katie