Gnu Cash

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 10:00:02 EDT 2017

I see this has started an interesting discussion!

I can filter the account to show only un-reconciled transactions as Maf
mentioned, then print an account report.  It is also possible to print a
report of reconciled transactions for a certain date range, but the part
that is not possible is a report by reconciliation date.  I think that
GnuCash tracks the date each transaction is reconciled, but that is only
kept internally and not shown to the user.  To show all transactions
reconciled on, say, February 4, 2017 would require more code to find those
transactions which does not exist yet.