Gnu Cash

Cindy Doughty dbdoughty at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 19:22:21 EDT 2017

Hvae you tried the transaction report? On the display tab you can select
reconciliation date and then on the sort tab tell it to sort by
reconciliation date.  Also, the new transaction.scm report posted on this
mailing list allows you to filter the entries so you only get reconciled
entries (on sort tab select find text   then choose reconciliation date
then for text enter /  )  if your dates print with the format xx/xx/xxxx.

You can also tell it to find a blank and then select but not including
and enter the slash   /   and it will only print out entries which were not
reconciled.