unable to find the file

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 16 11:43:35 EDT 2017

Deepak,

I don’t know what to say. GnuCash is saying it can’t find your file, but you say you haven’t done anything with it.

Have you tried locating the file in Windows Explorer (search for YourDataFile.gnucash, where “YourDataFile” is whatever you originally named your file)? If that doesn’t turn it up, what happens when you search more generally for gnucash?

As I am not a Windows user, I may not be able to help much.

David

P.S. - Please keep the discussion on the list by using “Reply-All”; it is better that way.