Find one side of transactions

kr kr at bell.net
Sun Apr 16 18:09:35 EDT 2017

I have expenditures spread across a number of accounts all of which have the
same note/memo (I never know which is which) and I would like to generate a
report with only the non-B/S side of the transaction. That is, I don't care
if the expense was charged to a bank account or CC I would just like to see
a list of the relevant expendituresand I can't find a way to do this. Any
suggestions most appreciated. ps. Before anyone replies with the somewhat
common statement about not understanding the principles of double entry
accounting, I do!